Monday, May 3, 2010

Shoulder Blades

I had been looking forward to learning about the shoulder girdle; I thought it would make my drawings look a lot more finished to be able to add more detail and definition in that area.
My first attempt was a little more difficult than I anticipated. In previous drawings I had added some of the main lines in the shoulder blade region which seemed obvious. From the angle I was drawing it seemed hard to capture the correct angle since the left side is angled away. It look many tries for me to figure out the angle of the should blades; looking at the drawing I think there is still room for improvement, especially on the left side of the back.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection, but it's hard to really see what details of your work from this photo.

    ReplyDelete