Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 2 Reflection

I enjoyed the time we spent learning about the spinal column; I can already tell it's really going to help me understand the body better and have better proportions. It's good to understand the curves and know what to be looking for. I think I need to work on slowing down when I draw. During the 30 minute contour drawing at the end of class I kept erasing and re-drawing lines when I actually took the time to see their form. My goal is to be able to see the correct shape the first time I look and transfer it to the paper. I liked that the parts of the reading about feeling what the object feels and thinking about curves as multiple line segments rather than one curved line. I'm going to work on slowing down this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment